BEAUTIFUL LED RECESSED LIGHTING FOR YOUR HOME!
- Stop replacing bulbs in your downlights each year! These retrofit LED Downlights replace both your bulbs and trim in any recessed light that only use a fraction of the electricity!
- 11 Watts gets you the same light output as a 75 Watt incandescent bulb.
- Super-bright LEDs last 35,000 hours which is roughly 16 years of normal use!
- Save over $300 in electricity costs over the life of the light!
- Connect the ground, and you're set to go with stylish long-lasting ceiling lighting.
ENERGY SAVING CERTIFICATIONS
* These downlights meet the new standards for Energy Efficient Consumer Products.
You may qualify for energy rebates depending on where you live! Click this link to find out what rebates are available to you:
You can also look here, just be sure to check the "LED Lighting" box before searching your zip code:
We have made updates to our list of recommended dimmers! The following dimmers are known to work with our downlights:
5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: MAXSA Innovations, LLC warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and circumstances for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase for use. When the original consumer/purchaser returns the product pre-paid (consumer pays return shipping) to MAXSA Innovations, LLC, 8412 Cathedral Forest Dr; Fairfax Station, VA 22039; USA within the warranty period, and if the product is defective, MAXSA Innovations, LLC will at its option repair or replace such. This warranty shall constitute the sole liability of MAXSA Innovations, LLC concerning the product. MAXSA Innovations, LLC expressly disclaims all other warranties INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON, FIRM, OR COPORATION IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR MAXSA Innovations, LLC ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. MAXSA Innovations, LLC and agents and distributors will bear no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages or charges of any kind. Some states do not allow the reclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above disclaimer regarding incidental or consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged or tampered with or if the product or any such parts have been opened. In all cases of damage during shipment, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and not with MAXSA Innovations, LLC. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.