Replacement Video Camera Module with Pre-installed Micro-SD Card for MAXSA Solar-Powered Security Video Camera Lights only (item # 44642 and 44643).
Please specify the model number (44642/44643) and color (black/white) of your MAXSA Solar Video Camera Light at checkout.
The camera saves the recorded videos to the pre-installed 8GB/16GB micro-SD card. When the micro-SD card is full, the oldest files are overwritten.
- To use the Solar Security Video Camera Light Module, you need a computer or laptop (the videos are viewable on Windows compatible and Apple computers).
- To access the videos, the camera module must be disconnected from the light and plugged into a computer's USB port.
How to disconnect the camera module / access the dials?
- Hold the motion sensor by the sides. Be very careful not to put your fingers on the lens of the motion sensor as doing so could damage the device.
- Next, use your other hand to press the two gray buttons on both sides of the camera module to release the module.
- The camera module should separate directly away from the motion sensor.
- There are two adjustment dials: TIME and LUX. These dials are located on the bottom of the motion sensor and can be accessed once the camera module has been removed.