The MAXSA Innovations Curb Ramp is a heavy-duty way to get vehicles, carts, tractors, or other wheeled devices over a curb or step.
- Strong enough to drive trucks over with a weight capacity of up to 10,000 pounds.
- Use it to mount curbs or steps up to 5.5 inches high.
- Each unit is 23 inches wide by 13 inches deep to accommodate the widest tires.
- Mounting holes allow a secure fit or you can use them to bolt multiple units together to accommodate wheelchair access.
- These ramps are great for the handicapped, movers, or delivery personnel.
- Durable, heavy-duty, plastic material means these are built to last.
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY: MAXSA Innovations, LLC warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and circumstances for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase for use. When the original consumer/purchaser returns the product pre-paid (consumer pays return shipping) to MAXSA Innovations, LLC, 8412 Cathedral Forest Dr; Fairfax Station, VA 22039; USA within the warranty period, and if the product is defective, MAXSA Innovations, LLC will at its option repair or replace such. This warranty shall constitute the sole liability of MAXSA Innovations, LLC concerning the product. MAXSA Innovations, LLC expressly disclaims all other warranties INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON, FIRM, OR COPORATION IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR MAXSA Innovations, LLC ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. MAXSA Innovations, LLC and agents and distributors will bear no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages or charges of any kind. Some states do not allow the reclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above disclaimer regarding incidental or consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged or tampered with or if the product or any such parts have been opened. In all cases of damage during shipment, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and not with MAXSA Innovations, LLC. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.