No More Stumbling in the Dark!
These sleek solar metal deck lights are great for everything from accenting decorative elements of your deck, to illuminating dark paths or steps. Whether you are trying to show off your deck, or prevent trips and falls, the Solar Powered Deck Lights are for you.
- Solar Powered - there is no need to run any electricity to the unit, or to buy batteries. They are powered by integrated solar panels, and come with a rechargeable NiMH battery.
- Easy Install - mounting is easy! They can be set on the ground or mounted to any flat surface, and it is as easy as hanging a picture on the wall.
- Dusk to Dawn feature automatically turns light on when its dark outside
- Mount flat on the ground or vertically to deck railings, porch steps, or other outdoor area
- Each light produces 15 lumens
- Easy DIY instructions do not require an electrician
- Powered by integrated solar panel and included rechargeable NiMH batteries
Product Manual Product Flyer
1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: MAXSA Innovations, LLC warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and circumstances for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase for use. When the original consumer/purchaser returns the product pre-paid (consumer pays return shipping) to MAXSA Innovations, LLC, 8412 Cathedral Forest Dr; Fairfax Station, VA 22039; USA within the warranty period, and if the product is defective, MAXSA Innovations, LLC will at its option repair or replace such. This warranty shall constitute the sole liability of MAXSA Innovations, LLC concerning the product. MAXSA Innovations, LLC expressly disclaims all other warranties INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON, FIRM, OR COPORATION IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR MAXSA Innovations, LLC ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. MAXSA Innovations, LLC and agents and distributors will bear no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages or charges of any kind. Some states do not allow the reclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above disclaimer regarding incidental or consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged or tampered with or if the product or any such parts have been opened. In all cases of damage during shipment, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and not with MAXSA Innovations, LLC. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.