Add extra light to decks, steps, pathways, and more!
Our Battery-Powered Motion-Activated Anywhere Light (models 40241 and 40242) are perfect outdoors anywhere you need more light.
- Perfect outdoors for doors, steps, decks, sheds, garages, pathways, porches, and anywhere additional light is needed.
- Also perfect indoors for hallways, stairways, closets, and bathrooms.
- Totally portable and weatherproof.
- Built-in motion sensor automatically turns on the light when movement is detected in the area. The light remains on while motion continues to be detected in the area.
- Built-in photo-sensor enables the light to only turn on at night.
- The 4 super bright LEDs have an estimated life of 30,000 hours, so they never need changing.
Product Manual Product Flyer
90 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY: MAXSA Innovations, LLC warrants to the original consumer/purchaser that this product shall be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal use and circumstances for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase for use. When the original consumer/purchaser returns the product pre-paid (consumer pays return shipping) to MAXSA Innovations, LLC, 8412 Cathedral Forest Dr; Fairfax Station, VA 22039; USA within the warranty period, and if the product is defective, MAXSA Innovations, LLC will at its option repair or replace such. This warranty shall constitute the sole liability of MAXSA Innovations, LLC concerning the product. MAXSA Innovations, LLC expressly disclaims all other warranties INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO PERSON, FIRM, OR COPORATION IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR MAXSA Innovations, LLC ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE AND USE OF THE PRODUCT. MAXSA Innovations, LLC and agents and distributors will bear no liability whatsoever for incidental or consequential damages or charges of any kind. Some states do not allow the reclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above disclaimer regarding incidental or consequential damages may not apply to you. This warranty is void if the product has been damaged or tampered with or if the product or any such parts have been opened. In all cases of damage during shipment, a claim must be filed with the shipping carrier and not with MAXSA Innovations, LLC. This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.